Saturday, December 4, 2010

RISD Alumni Holiday sale



The holiday sale was a success in many ways. I sold paintings and I got to meet many interesting people- artists and shoppers. It is a very high quality sale and worth a visit if you have never come before. I am posting pictures of my table and my friend, who had a table right next to mine, Yuh's table. Yuh makes beautiful silk and wool scarves- such a treat for the eyes!
Welcome to all of my new subscribers! I handed out hundreds of my business cards and encouraged everyone to subscribe- so stay tuned for daily paintings to begin being posted again!
I am moving into my new studio in Somerville this weekend- lots of exciting stuff. Oh, and one other thing- the Belmont Gallery of Art has a fabulous holiday show up with many wonderful pieces of art for gift giving. So, if you live in the Belmont area, stop by the Homer building and take the elevator to the top floor to do some holiday shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kimberly, on having a successful day at RISD (as well as simply being accepted into the event)! Thanks for your mention of the Belmont Gallery of Art Holiday Show & Sale. We've seen lots of familiar customers as well as new faces -- all delighted with the selection of art available for holiday giving.

    ReplyDelete