Monday, April 25, 2011

OPEN STUDIOS!

Please join me for Somerville Open Studios this weekend at my studio at 6 Vernon Street: Saturday and Sunday, April 30 and May 1, from 12-6.

At the Vernon Street studios alone there are over 100 artists in two buildings. I'll have dozens of paintings for sale in the $75.00-125.00 range, as well as a selection of larger architectural paintings.

My studio is on the 3rd floor of 6 Vernon Street, down the hall on the left. The studio building, Rogers Foam, is at the corner of Vernon and Central Streets--Central comes off Highland Ave. halfway between Davis Square and McGrath Highway.

Directions: www.vernonstreet.com/directions.html
Vernon Street website: www.vernonstreet.com.
Somerville Open Studios: www.somervilleopenstudios.org

There is on street parking, and parking in back as well.

You may view my artwork at www.kimberlybecker.comand of course here on this blog as well.

A friend of my, Brian Killeen, who is also a Daily Painter will be showing in my space as well.

Hope to see you this weekend,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment