Sunday, October 13, 2013

Leaf bundle results...

Well, let's just say this was a lesson in patience!

The bundles got better each extra day I left them bundled. I am, however, incredibly impatient and so am now trying again with the leaves that showed the most promise!
This is what the bundles looked like...



This is apiece of delicate silk that may not have retained the leaf image so much, but lovely tea staining happened which will work for me.....


This one holds the most promise. These were the only leaves with no fall color to them that I pressed. They appear, however, to be the best at leaving behind color. I am doing this bundle again!


And this is the last one- the mirror image of this leaf turned out subtle, but clear.


Cheers!


Kimberly

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment