Monday, January 16, 2012

Kickstarter!

I have launched a Kickstarter! What is a Kickstarter you ask? Kickstarter is a website that allows artists, inventors, musicians, filmmakers to raise dollars for launching a new project.
The way it works is that many people donate small dollars to a project rather than one or two grants or large commitments. When you donate you receive something in return- the level of donation decides the gift.
I launched 2 days ago and initially had a fantastic response. Thank you to all of the early donors! And thank you to anyone who can help me meet my goal!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2096394819/nine-stones-needlework-cross-stitch-patterns-from?ref=email

Please check it out- I made a small video with images of the cross stitch and my studio.

Wish me luck!



Kimberly

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment