Friday, January 27, 2012

Off to New York!

I am going to NYC tonight to spend the weekend walking the New York International Gift Fair. Why, might you ask, would I do such a crazy thing? I am scoping out the show to start brainstorming a booth for when I arrive there next year with my paintings and cross stitch collection! Wish me (and my feet) luck!
Pictures will follow when I return.
And just in case you were dying to contribute to my Kickstarter, here is the link.

www.kickstarter/projects/2096394819/nine-stones-needlework-cross-stitch-patterns-from

Time is running out- I have a couple more weeks to raise a bit more than half of the money. If I succeed, the biggest difference will be that I can go to the big needlework trade show in Columbus, Ohio and hit the ground running with my own booth and a full line of patterns!

Thanks everyone- I couldn't do this without you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment