Monday, September 10, 2012

Commission!

 I was hired by a friend to paint some watercolors of the product he imports-Bela Sardines- www.belasardines.com!  I have to tell you, I had never tried sardines but am now a regular consumer of the small tasty fish!  It was fun to paint the charming cans and the wonderful vegetables and foods you combine with sardines in preparation.  I highly recommend seeking out this brand because people have told me they are better than what they remember- not fishy, and high quality olive oil too!


 Another fun thing I discovered is that I like this kind of commission!  I am supplying my friend with three watercolors, framed and I am working with a printer to have note cards printed up with the images on them.
You can friend Bela on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/BELA/27926172544?ref=ts
Enjoy!

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment