Friday, February 10, 2012

2 days and counting!

The Kickstarter is now counting down in hours- not in days! Can you say holy scary development? I am encouraged by the outpouring of support- thank you! But I must say, I am stitching like mad to calm my nerves!

The fabulous people in my life are rising up and supporting me- a magical thing! Not for nothing, but my family, neighbors, clients, and friends are super!

I believe I am almost 70% funded so it is within reach- but the pressure is on.

I am posting a picture of the piece I am stitching- the Cherries! It sort of looks like a heart at the moment- consider it a Valentine for you!



Much gratitude to everyone-

Http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2096394819/nine-stones-needlework-cross-stitch-patterns-from

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment