Tuesday, February 7, 2012

5 days to go!

I am 55% funded now! I had a friend email and ask what this was all about, which leads me to believe I have not been very clear on my explanation. If you click on the link below and watch the video, it may become more clear. If you have questions- please ask!

Paris Window will be one of the Paris series, and hopefully I will be getting the finished stitched piece to show soon!



If you are thinking of helping, the link is:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2096394819/nine-stones-needlework-cross-stitch-patterns-from


The great thing about the Kickstarter has been the outpouring of interest and support from so many different people from so many different parts of my life.



Many thanks!


Kimberly

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment