Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NPR spokesperson!

An NPR radio personality is what I now feel like coming into the home stretch of this Kickstarter! They told me that the donations come in heavy at the beginning and again at the end, and now I see they are right! If I do not meet my goal, no money will be debited from anyone's credit cards. Please, if you were thinking of doing it, consider watching the video again and help me realize this dream!
Below is a new painting which will be part of the cross stitch collection-
Cherries for the Pie



http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2096394819/nine-stones-needlework-cross-stitch-patterns-from




Truly- thanks to everyone!

Kimberly

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Testing to see if comments section is enabled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly - Where's the link? You should have the link on this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a lot of trouble posting this link as a hyperlink- click on the title of this blog and it will bring you to all posts- scroll down to another post with the hyperlink if you don't want to cut and paste!

    Sarah- I am pretty sure if you go through the donation options there will be a way to do it with PayPal!

    ReplyDelete